Terms and Conditions of Use
Julo’s General Terms and Conditions
- You must be at least 14 years old to use the Services.
- It is forbidden to use an automated procedure to open an account or use the Services.
- You must provide your full name, a valid email address, and all other information requested.
- A user account may be used only by one person. It is forbidden to share a user account among several people.
- You are responsible for safeguarding your password and other access information. Julo cannot be held responsible for any damage incurred as a result of an intrusion.
- You are responsible for any content posted and any activity related to your use of the Services. Julo reserves the right to delete, without prior notice, content deemed non-compliant with or in contravention of the law or of regulations.
- A person or legal entity may not open more than one free account.
- You may not use the Services for any activity which breaks any law or regulation in your jurisdiction.
- You must comply with our policy.
- Service fees are as stated on the website and are non-refundable.
- Julo reserves the right to refuse to offer Services to anyone whomsoever.
General Terms and Conditions
All intellectual property rights, title, and interest in or to the technology developed by Julo are the sole property of Julo, as the case may be, without prejudice to any intellectual property right, title, or interest held by a third party. Subject to the following, all intellectual property rights, title, and interest in or to any content created by Julo, including but not limited to any reports, documentation, notes, and user guides, are and remain the sole property of Julo.
Intellectual Property Rights and Title
- The Services are offered to you at your own risk. The Services are offered ‘as-is’ and ‘subject to availability.’
- Technical support is not offered to free-package users.
- You agree not to reproduce, copy, resell, or use in any way whatsoever any part of the Services without written authorization from Julo.
- Julo offers no guarantee in respect of the following: (i) that the Services will meet your specific needs; (ii) that the Services will be uninterrupted, speedy, secure, or error-free; (iii) that the results obtained through use of the Services will be valid and reliable; (iv) that the quality of the Services will meet your expectations; and (v) that errors will be corrected.
- The client acknowledges and accepts the fact that Julo can offer Services to third parties which may be competitors of the client.
- The client authorizes Julo to mention the client’s use of the Services, including in such mention the client’s name and logo.
Waiver of Medical Liability
The sole purpose of the content of the site, including text, graphics, interactive tools, and other components or services, is to provide information to users of the site.
Although Julo is careful and diligent with regard to ensuring the accuracy of the information available on the site, Julo, its employees, directors, and officers are in no way liable for the consequences of the use of said information. Any information or portion of content downloaded or otherwise obtained through the site is used at your own risk and of your own volition. Julo offers no guarantee that the information provided to users is free of error or meets the personal needs of the user, and Julo assumes no liability in respect thereof.
Limitation of Liability
Except for gross negligence on the part of Julo, Julo cannot be held liable to the client for any fault or direct or indirect damage incurred, and the client holds Julo harmless from all claims, including any warranty claims.
No party may be considered to be in breach of this contract if the performance of the party’s obligations, in whole or in part, is delayed or prevented as a result of force majeure. Force majeure is an external, unforeseeable, and irresistible event which renders absolutely impossible the performance of an obligation.
The possible illegality or nullity of an article, a paragraph, or a provision (or part of an article, of a paragraph, or of a provision) will in no way affect the legality of the other articles, paragraphs, or provisions in this contract or the rest of this article, of this paragraph, or of this provision, unless contrary intention is unequivocally expressed in the text.
Gender and Number
All the words and terms used in this contract are to be understood as encompassing both the masculine and feminine genders, as well as both the singular and the plural, in accordance with the context or meaning of this contract.
This contract is subject to the laws in force in the Province of Quebec, Canada.
Election of Domicile
The parties agree to elect domicile in the judicial district of Québec, Province of Quebec, Canada, and select it as the appropriate district for the hearing of any claim arising from the interpretation, application, performance, entry into force, validity, and effects of this contract.